There are many domestic, commercial and industrial applications for which acoustic insulation is required.
Making space comfortable by blocking and reducing external noises from being intrusive is a major objective for many. Available in different forms for specific purposes acoustic insulation is used in walls, ceilings, floors, also around noisy pipes and equipment.
- We specialise in the supply of various types of acoustic insulation for those many applications.
- Batts for ceilings and walls available in Polyester, Glass Wool, Earthwool and Rockwool.
- Polyester Acoustic Absorb (formerly Tontine Acousti-sorb) for ceilings and walls and other applications where a higher performance of acoustic insulation is required.
- Polyester Acoustic and Thermal Sound Blanket for partition walls and suspended ceilings.
- Polyester Baffle Block commonly used in ceiling voids above walls to prevent sound transference between rooms and or offices.
- Acoustic Pipe Lagging for waste and storm water pipes can also be used as a form of duct or acoustic wrap.
- Mass Loaded Vinyl which assists in soundproofing walls and ceilings against aircraft, music, cinema and engine noises.